February 11, 2012

All good things come in threes


This is not necessarily a recipe - but my goodness it's SO good.

Before you try this recipe, make sure that you're making it for many people. Just having one will put you into a food comma - but these are super addicting...

1. Make your favorite cookie recipe (I like chocolate chip cookie) place the dough in a 9x13 greased pan.
2. Layer 15 oreos on top of the cookie dough
3. Make your favorite brownie recipe & pour the dough on top of the oreos.

Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes. You'll be able to see 15 circles (from the oreos) on top, which will allow for easy cutting (one circle per square) - let it cool for about 10-15 min before cutting - best when warm - but it tastes good cool as well.

***Gluten Free? You can get gluten-free Oreo type cookes - as well as GF cookie & GF brownie mixes that should work - I haven't yet but I'll give a review once I have****

No comments:

Post a Comment